20 Apr Kids Art Tutorials | How to Draw a Cartoon Sheep
Hi, I’m Ali Hargreaves and I’m the tutor for Ready, Steady, Paint! I’ve come up with some exciting children’s art activities which I’d like to share with you. The following art activity is free and shows you how to draw a cartoon sheep! Over the next few weeks I’m going to be sharing lots more free fun activities for you to complete with me, so make sure you keep checking our website and social media for more!
- First of all you need to draw the sheep. Watch me draw it on the video.
- Then you need to “colour in” the sheep with a clear wax crayon. If you don’t have a wax crayon, you can use a candle from home!
- Then if you are already subscribed to “Ready Steady Paint” you should have some Brusho. I am using green and turquoise. If you aren’t subscribed, don’t worry! You can use very watery paint instead.
- You need to sprinkle the turquoise Brusho gently onto the top half of the paper and leaf green onto the bottom half. Remember not to use too much, a little goes a long way. If you’re using paint, just apply as you would normally!
- Then spray it with your water spray bottle and see the sheep magically appear! Hope you’ve had fun. I love Brusho, do you? Remember to let us know how you get on and send us photos of your cards…we’d love to see them!
To download the ‘Cartoon Sheep’ worksheet (with step-by-step pictures), please click the below picture. We have lots of other activities available for your to download for free! You can also view all activities here.